50 mg/mL in NH4OH : soluble, clear, green-yellow, to very dark green-yellow to very dark yellow
2-Nitroimidazole was used in the synthesis of:
- tert-butyl 2-(2-nitro-1H-imidazol-1-yl)ethylcarbamate
- 2-(2-methyl-5-nitro-1H-imidazol-1-yl)ethyl 2-fluoroacetate
- radiolabeling precursors - the bromo substituted analogs
- nitroimidazole substituted boronic acids, precursors for imaging hypoxic tissue
- potential site-selective radiosensitizers for estrogen receptor-rich tumors
2-Nitroimidazole is a natural antibiotic.
Bottomless glass bottle. Contents are inside inserted fused cone.